THE FUTURE OF URBAN MOTION
Eskuta offers you the ideal solution to reliable, affordable and sustainable transport.
WHY CHOOSE US?
WHITE GLOVE SHIPPING
No couriers here! We deliver your order to your door, using our own delivery vehicle and our driver will go through the controls and how to operate and care for your Eskuta.
Every Eskuta is built in our U.K factory in Nuneaton. Each bike then has a 20 point check and PDI (pre-delivery inspection) and test ride before it leaves our factory with a 1 year or 8,000 mile warranty
We've made financing an Eskuta as simple as possible, so you can order today and spread the cost for a low monthly amount
- Select 'Klarna' at checkout
- Choose your payment term from 12, 24 or 36 months
- Get an instant decision
- Your first payment will be taken in 30 days time
WHAT'S AN EAPC?
- An Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycle
- Can be ridden without motor insurance or a license
- Top speed 15mph
- Can be ridden in bus/cycle lanes
- Bicycle-like flexibility gets you closer to work.
- Can be ridden in bus/bike lanes.
- Charges for pennies.
- Our powerful motor does the hard work, so you don't arrive hot and sweaty.
- Simple finance means you can get up and running quickly.
1) Plug the adaptor directly into the charging socket on the bike.
2) Simply remove your lightweight lithium-ion battery and take it in your home, school, university, work or anywhere with a standard 13 amp socket outlet and charge away.
Our lightweight Lithium Ion battery can be charged approximately 1,000 times, which is more than twice the number of an equivalent lead acid battery.
Security is a major factor whether you a private customer, professional delivery rider or a company. As standard your Eskuta comes with an ultrasonic imobiliser alarm system and steering lock.
Delivery is dependent upon your location; we always try to get your Eskuta to you as quickly as possible.
Each Eskuta is built to order, so that’s especially for you and each order has a ‘Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) and test ride to ensure your Eskuta is perfect.
Manufacturing usually takes 7 – 10 days, so we quote 14-21 days for delivery. On most occasions, it usually a little bit quicker.
We will deliver your new Eskuta directly to your door. Bikes are delivered fully assembled and charged, ready to ride. All bikes undertake a PDI or ‘Pre-Delivery Inspection’, so you can be sure your Eskuta reaches you in perfect order.