Electrify your delivery with our exclusive Just Eat Partner Offer
Volume discounts available. For orders of 2 units and above please call 02476350150 to speak to our sales department.
ϟ The Eskuta SX-250d Series II is built in the UK and fully assembled and delivered by our team ϟ Just Eat Partner Status verified on order ϟ *we recommend public liability insurance
ϟ**Remaining balance collected prior to delivery ϟ Current lead time - 2 to 4 weeks
• Ability to employ 16+ years to ride an Eskuta
• Insurance not required (we recommend public liability insurance)
• Staff flexibility – allows for in-store team members to be cross-trained to deliver
• Larger staffing pool and recruitment cost savings.
• No CBT License Required
• Able to house in-store – all electric motor, no combustible fuel or pollutants
• Ride in bus and cycle lanes; improving delivery time efficiency
• Almost silent, it can be used late at night in provincial locations
• Ethical delivery solution – a great PR story for any restaurant brand!
Eskuta are the U.K's largest eCargo bike brand - used by the U.K's largest fast-food brands. (Based on number of bikes in service)
No couriers here! We will deliver your order to you ourselves and show you how to use and care for your Eskuta.
Every Eskuta that leaves our factory has a 1 year or 8,000 mile warranty.
We've made it as simple as possible for you to order today for a low amount and spread your payments.
How do I charge my Eskuta?
How many times can the battery be charged?
What security does my Eskuta have?
What is the Delivery Lead-time?
Delivery is dependent upon your location; we always try to get your Eskuta to you as quickly as possible.
Each Eskuta is hand built to order, and comes fully assembled. Each order has a ‘Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) and test ride to ensure your Eskuta is perfect.
Delivery is around 4 weeks from your date of order. We will call and notify you once your order is put in to production and we have you on a delivery schedule.
How is an Eskuta delivered?