Eskuta has a vision of revolutionising the World of home delivery with the Eskuta SX-250d electric bike. The Eskuta looks and performs similarly to a petrol moped but is classed as a 'electrically assisted pedal cycle' (EAPC).
The SX-250d has the features, benefits and robustness of a moped with all the cost savings of a bicycle - In addition to it being great for the environment.
We're creating a revolution in home delivery and we'd love you to come along for the ride!
- Ethical delivery solution - A great PR story for any restaurant brand!
- Ability to employ 16+ years to ride an Eskuta
- Insurance - Only public liability insurance required
- Staff flexibility - Allows for in-store team members to be cross trained riding the Eskuta creating labout efficiencies
- Larger staffing pool and recruitment cost savings
- Comparable run times to petrol mopeds and cars
- Able to house in-store - Eskuta's have an electric motor and do not contain combustable fuels or pollutants
- Reduced mileage costs over petrol scooters - Only 10p for a full electric charge
- Can be ridden within bus and cycle lanes; improving delivery time efficiency
- Almost silent - It can be used late at night in provincial locations, which have restrictions on petrol scooters
- Restricted to 15.5mph ensuring greater rider safety
- Eskuta bikes are a lower cost of CAPEX / Lease over combustible engined vehicles
- For long distance orders - Relay using an Eskuta to cars parks outside the congestion area
The Eskuta SX-250d delivery bike has been specifically designed for efficient, economical and ethical home delivery and has a range of unique features included.
With integrated waterproof GPS holder and USB charging port.
REAR BOX CARRIER
With sliding mechanism and integrated high level rear lighting and indicators.
Bespoke coloured panels and delivery boxes are available with your company's logo
- Comparable run times to cars and mopeds
- Park close to store
- Go right to customer's door
- Use bike lanes
- Use bus lanes
- Skip traffic
- Park inside your store at night