About The Delivery Bike
Beautifully designed and the lightest EAPC on the market, the SF250 is the benchmark for practicality and style. Weighing only 19kg and with a host of features found only on larger bikes, no other folding bike looks or performs like the Eskuta SF250.
The patented scissor mechanism is the unique feature; folding and unfolding has never been easier. As standard, it comes with a removable Panasonic lithium ion battery for reduced weight and charging practicality, an LCD display and front and rear disc brakes.
- Lightweight lockable and removable Lithium Ion 36V Panasonic battery pack
- High torque 250W high-efficiency brushless gearless hub motor with pedal assist system
- Removable Dedicated Lithium Ion charger with internal cooling fan and 13amp 3 pin plug (U.K) or a 2 pin Type F plug (Euro), charge anywhere, at home, school, Uni, work etc.
- Approx. 25 miles (40km) range on a single 6 hour charge
- Powerful front & rear disc brakes
- Patented cast aluminium frame with folding scissor mechanism
- Impact resistant high quality body panels
- Digital MPH (U.K & U.S.A) and KPH (Europe) LCD speedometer and power level indicator
- Ultra bright LED headlamp & rear lamp
- Folding pedals
- Alloy wheels
- Reinforced road tyres
- CE conformity certificate
- 12 months warranty or 8,000 kilometers*
We’re just so passionate about our products.
It’s hugely important to us that every Eskuta gives you a long lasting and amazing rider experience. And that’s why every Eskuta is made with care and to our own exacting, almost fanatical requirements.
*finance available subject to status. Application available after checkout. "under £10 per month" applies to finance arranged over 36 months with a 40% deposit. Interest free finance packages available on 12 month agreements. Interest chargeable on longer term agreements. Terms and conditions apply. E&OE.
All Eskuta products are registered designs. Any infringement of our intellectual property will be strongly defended.
Battery range figures are an average and subject to conditions, gradient and rider.