Beautifully designed and the lightest EAPC on the market, the Eskuta SF250 is the benchmark for practicality and style. Weighing only 19kg and with a host of features found only on larger bikes, no other folding bike looks or performs like the Eskuta SF250.
The patented scissor mechanism is the unique feature; folding and unfolding has never been easier. As standard, it comes with a removable Panasonic lithium ion battery for reduced weight and charging practicality, an LCD display and front and rear disc brakes.
- Lightweight lockable and removable Lithium Ion 36V Panasonic battery pack
- High torque 250W high-efficiency brushless gearless hub motor with pedal assist system
- Removable Dedicated Lithium Ion charger with internal cooling fan and 13amp 3 pin plug (U.K) or a 2 pin Type F plug (Euro), charge anywhere, at home, school, Uni, work etc.
- Approx. 25 miles (40km) range on a single 6 hour charge
- Powerful front & rear disc brakes
- Patented cast aluminium frame with folding scissor mechanism
- Impact resistant high quality body panels
- Digital MPH (U.K & U.S.A) and KPH (Europe) LCD speedometer and power level indicator
- Ultra bright LED headlamp & rear lamp
- Folding pedals
- Alloy wheels
- Reinforced road tyres
- CE conformity certificate
- 12 months warranty or 8,000 kilometers*
We’re just so passionate about our products.
It’s hugely important to us that every Eskuta gives you a long lasting and amazing rider experience. And that’s why every Eskuta is made with care and to our own exacting, almost fanatical requirements.
All Eskuta products are registered designs. Any infringement of our intellectual property will be strongly defended.
Battery range figures are an average and subject to conditions, gradient and rider.