|✔️ Finance is available on this Eskuta: Find Out More|
With it’s unparalleled styling and design, this baby will get you to your destination in comfort and style. The SX250 has a brushless, high-efficiency rear hub motor giving you all the torque you need to get where you want to go – and quickly.
The SX-250 electric bike is the ideal solution for environmentally friendly transport.
Want to order your own Eskuta SX-250 electric bike? Go to the top of the page to order.
Full Feature List:
- Lightweight lockable and removable Lithium ion 48V battery pack
- High torque 250W high-efficiency brushless hub motor with pedal assist system
- Removable Dedicated Lithium Ion charger with internal cooling fan and 13amp 3 pin plug (U.K) or a 2 pin Type F plug (Euro), charge anywhere, at home, school, Uni, work etc.
- Approx. 50 miles (80km) range on a single 6 hour charge
- Walk mode button taking you up to 4mph/6kmph
- Powerful front disc brake and rear drum brake
- Alloy rear foot pegs
- Strong electro plated lightweight steel frame
- Impact resistant high quality body panels
- Digital MPH (U.K & U.S.A) and KPH (Europe) speedometer with power level indicator
- Ultra bright LED headlamp with hi/lo beam, rear lamp and side indicator lamps
- Steering lock
- Centre stand
- Folding pedals
- Lockable front glove box
- Alloy wheels
- Reinforced road tyres
- CE conformity certificate
- 12 months warranty or 8,000 miles*
- Alarm and immobiliser fitted
It’s hugely important to us that every Eskuta gives you a long lasting and amazing rider experience. And that’s why every Eskuta is made with care and to our own exacting, almost fanatical requirements.
All Eskuta products are registered designs. Any infringement of our intellectual property will be strongly defended.
*finance available subject to status. Application available after checkout. "under £10 per month" applies to finance arranged over 36 months with a 40% deposit. Interest free finance packages available on 12 month agreements. Interest chargeable on longer term agreements. Terms and conditions apply. E&OE.
Battery range figures are an average and subject to conditions, gradient and rider.