Note: This Eskuta SX250d is available for pre-order now for £1,440.00 +VAT. A £250 deposit is payable today. The remaining balance will be invoiced approximately 7 days before delivery.
Eskuta has a vision of revolutionising the world of home delivery with the Eskuta SX-250d electric delivery bike. The Eskuta looks and performs similarly to a petrol moped, but is classed as an ‘electrically assisted pedal cycle’ (EAPC). The SX-250d has the features, benefits and robustness of a moped with all the cost savings of a bicycle – in addition to it being great for the environment! With this cargo bike we’re creating a revolution in home delivery and we’d love you to come along for the ride.
- Lightweight lockable and removable Lithium ion 48V battery pack
- High torque 250W high-efficiency brushless hub motor with pedal assist system
- Removable Dedicated Lithium Ion charger with internal cooling fan and 13amp 3 pin plug (U.K) or a 2 pin Type F plug (Euro), charge anywhere, at home, school, Uni, work etc.
- Approx. 50 miles (80km) range on a single 6 hour charge
- Walk mode button taking you up to 4mph/6kmph
- Technology Bar with integrated GPS holder and USB charging port
- Rear box carrier with sliding mechanism or removable bag, tray and carrier
- Integrated rear lighting and indicators
- Powerful front disc brake and rear drum brake
- Alloy rear foot pegs
- Strong electro plated lightweight steel frame
- Impact resistant high quality body panels
- Digital MPH (U.K & U.S.A) and KPH (Europe) speedometer with power level indicator
- Ultra bright LED headlamp with hi/lo beam, rear lamp and side indicator lamps
- Steering lock
- Folding pedals
- Lockable front glove box
- Alloy wheels
- Reinforced road tyres
- CE conformity certificate
- 12 months warranty or 8,000 kilometers*
The SX-250d cargo bike is the ideal solution for environmentally friendly last mile delivery.
All Eskuta products are registered designs. Any infringement of our intellectual property will be strongly defended.
Bikes are delivered boxed with a few minor parts to assemble. Fitting instructions are provided. All bikes undertake a PDI or ‘Pre-Delivery Inspection’, so you can be sure your Eskuta reaches you in perfect order.
Want to order your own Eskuta SX-250d delivery bike? Go to the top of the page to order online today.