THE FUTURE OF URBAN MOTION
Eskuta offers you the ideal solution to reliable, affordable and sustainable deliveries.
WHY CHOOSE US?
WHITE GLOVE SHIPPING
No couriers here! We will deliver your order to your ourselves and show you how to use and care for your Eskuta.
Every Eskuta that leaves our factory has a 1 year or 8,000 mile warranty
We've made it as simple as possible for you to order today for a low amount and spread your payments.
UK MARKET LEADER
By the number of bikes in service, Eskuta are the U.K’s largest eCargo bike brand- used by the U.K’s largest fast-food brands.
- Select 'Klarna' at checkout
- Choose your payment term from 12, 24 or 36 months
- Get an instant decision
- Your first payment will be taken in 30 days time
WHAT'S AN EAPC?
- An Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycle
- Can be ridden without motor insurance or a license
- Top speed 15kmph
- Can be ridden in bus/cycle lanes
- Bicycle-like flexibility gets closer to your store.
- Can be ridden by all your staff
- Charges for pennies.
- Eco-friendly option is appreciated by your customers.
- Simple finance means you can get up and running quickly.
We bought 2 delivery bikes for our takeaway in Brixton. They are working very well for us, saving money and delivering on time. As we get busier I am going to invest in another Eskuta bike.
1) Plug the adaptor directly into the charging socket on the bike.
2) Simply remove your lightweight lithium-ion battery and take it in your home, school, university, work or anywhere with a standard 13 amp socket outlet and charge away.
Our lightweight Lithium Ion battery can be charged approximately 1,000 times, which is more than twice the number of an equivalent lead acid battery.
Security is a major factor whether you a private customer, professional delivery rider or a company. As standard your Eskuta comes with an ultrasonic imobiliser alarm system and steering lock.
Delivery is dependent upon your location; we always try to get your Eskuta to you as quickly as possible.
Each Eskuta is built to order, so that’s especially for you and each order has a ‘Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) and test ride to ensure your Eskuta is perfect.
Manufacturing usually takes 7 – 10 days, so we quote 14-21 days for delivery. On most occasions, it usually a little bit quicker.
we will deliver your new Eskuta directly to your door. Bikes are delivered fully assembled and charged, ready to ride. All bikes undertake a PDI or ‘Pre-Delivery Inspection’, so you can be sure your Eskuta reaches you in perfect order.