SX-250 Series III Electric Bike
SX-250 Series III Electric Bike
Introducing the ‘all new’ SX-250 Series III electric bike. The e-bike that’s engineered and built like a motorcycle. The SX-250 is actually a motorcycle, in that it has Whole Vehicle type Approval. We at Eskuta then remanufacture the product, so that it complies fully with the latest EAPC eBike regulations.
With its unparalleled styling, design, and technology, the SX-250 will get you to your destination in comfort and style. The SX250 has a brushless, high-efficiency ‘Super-torque’ rear hub motor giving you all the power you need to get where you want to go – and quickly.
It’s lightweight lithium-ion battery for longer life and shorter charging time comes as standard – as does the front & rear CBS disk brake system and automatically adjusted rear shock absorbers. Plus, the SX250 is kitted out with remote-control immobiliser alarm and keyless Go.
There’s plenty of storage on-board with a lockable front glove box and the LED lighting will make sure you’ll not only stand out on those darker mornings and evenings, but you’ll save battery life too.
Please note: The carry-pod & technology bar with GPS holder shown in some images is an optional extra that can be added to your order separately.
- Lightweight lockable and removable Lithium-ion 48V battery pack
- High torque 250W high-efficiency brushless hub motor with pedal assist system
- Removable Dedicated Lithium-ion charger with internal cooling fan and 13amp 3 pin plug (U.K) or a 2 pin Type F plug (Euro), charge anywhere, at home, school, Uni, work etc.
- Approx. 40-50 miles (64-80km) range on a single 7-hour charge**
- The saddle is long and well cushioned so riders of all heights can find their sweet spot without adjusting the seat height
- Walk mode button taking you up to 4mph
- Powerful front & rear CBS disc brake system
- Automatically adjusted rear shock absorbers
- Remote-control immobiliser alarm and keyless Go.
- Strong electro plated lightweight steel frame
- Impact resistant high quality body panels
- Digital MPH (U.K & U.S.A) and KPH (Europe) speedometer with power level indicator
- Ultra-bright LED headlamp with hi/lo beam, rear lamp and side indicator lamps and ‘day running light’
- Centre stand & side stand
- Folding pedals
- Lockable front glove box
- Alloy wheels
- Reinforced tubeless road tyres
- CE conformity certificate
- 12 months warranty or 8,000 miles*
**Battery range figures are quoted as an average and subject to conditions, gradient and rider weight.
SX-250 Series III Lithium-ion BatteryRegular price £495.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price perSold out
Tech Bar For SX-250Regular price £85.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
22L Storage PodRegular price £75.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
52L Storage PodRegular price £125.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price perSold out
Built to last.
Powered by top quality lithium-ion batteries the Series 3 offers up to 6-7 hours of charge and 40 - 50 miles from one charge.
Combine this with high performance 18" alloy wheels, motorcycle grade brakes and suspension you are completely in control of your motion.
A Safe Ride.
Ride in safety with Full LED indicators and front running lights, built in mirrors and immobiliser.
Keep it comfortable with our upgrade front and rear adjustable suspension, disc brake system and pedal assist.
No Tax. No Insurance. No Licence.
Engineered and built like a motorcycle, with all the cost saving benefits of a bicycle. All you need for freedom of motion is the Eskuta SX-250 eBike.
We are partnered with Laka Insurance to provide 5-star claims service is an experience so good, you'll actually want to claim.
Laka have been voted 'Best Cycle Insurance Provider' for 3 years running.
We’re just so passionate about our products.
It’s hugely important to us that every Eskuta gives you a long lasting and amazing rider experience. And that’s why every Eskuta is made with care and to our own exacting, almost fanatical requirements.
The SX-250 electric bike is the ideal solution for environmentally friendly commuting.
Tracking Service - First Year SubscriptionRegular price £120.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
Maintenance ContractRegular price £550.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per
Extended 12 Month WarrantyRegular price £250.00 GBPRegular priceUnit price per