With An Eskuta There Are Always 2 Ways To Charge
Plug the charging adapter directly into the bike/scooter and connect to a power supply.
Remove the lithium-ion battery and take it in your home, school, university, work or anywhere with a power supply outlet and charge away.
Safety Notice and Notes:
When new, always charge your Eskuta for at least 8 hours.
Never let your bike/scooter entirely run out of charge as this could affect the performance of the battery.
You cannot 'overcharge' the battery as the battery management system will switch-off when the battery is full. However, when the battery charger light shows green, the battery is fully charged. Once fully charged, always disconnect the charger from the battery and from the power.
Never expose the battery to any liquids and ensure the battery is never exposed to naked flame or excessive heat.
Always consult the owners handbook for specific battery charging, preparation and safety features of the model you have purchased.
Safety Advice and Guidance:
Always consult the Owners Handbook for specific battery charging, preparation and safety features for the Eskuta model you have purchased.
When new, always charge the lithium-ion battery for at least 8 hours.
Never let your battery entirely run out of charge as this could affect the performance of the battery.
The battery management system will switch-off when the battery is fully charged. However, when the indicator on the charger adaptor turns green, the battery is then fully charged. Always disconnect from the power supply when the battery is fully charged.
Only charge the battery in a well-ventilated area, free from excessive heat or cold, grease or other airborne contaminants, which may restrict or hinder the ventilation and cooling of the charging unit.
Never expose the battery to any liquids and ensure the battery is never exposed to a naked flame.
- Always read the safety instructions in the Owners Handbook which details the handling and charging of the battery.
- Ensure you have working smoke alarms.
- Always use the charger adaptor that came with your Eskuta eBike. Never use any other charging devise.
- If you need to buy a replacement battery or charger, always choose a branded, genuine Eskuta product. There are fakes in the market, and it can be difficult to spot the difference.
- Charge the device on a flat, solid, and stable surface, such as a solid hard floor.
- Never charge the lithium-ion battery when totally unattended for a long period of time.
- Never charge the lithium-ion battery on your escape route. If possible, charge and store them away from your living areas.
- If the battery has not been used for quite some time, be extra careful when you charge it – lithium-ion batteries don’t like being discharged to a very low voltage.
- Do not leave the lithium-ion battery continuously on charge, after the charge cycle is complete.
- Never cover the charger adaptor.
- Protect your lithium-ion battery against being damaged. Do not use if it looks physically damaged.
- Avoid storing, using, or charging your lithium-ion battery at very high or low temperatures.
- Do not place the battery near heat or fire. Do not expose the charger near water. The battery must be charged in a well-ventilated area, free from any heat, grease or other deposits which may restrict the ventilation and cooling of the charger unit.